Sunday, November 9, 2014

Great Online Business Ideas For Success!

Having some great online business ideas should be a part of your business strategy, wither you are looking to start up a brand new business venture or branching out an existing one.

I am here to share some of my personal online business endeavors and share with you why they have either succeeded or failed at and reasons why.


If you happen to be an existing businesses looking to seek out an online presence for the first time, then CONGRATS! You are on the right track! No matter what type of business you run, online business presence is a must and to make money online is very much a reality!

The most common business idea that comes to mind would involve the obvious, opening an online store by selling services or products. Sounds simple enough but here is why 98% of these businesses fail

Other web business ideas would be creating high traffic blogging sites, directory sites, local or national classified sites, or providing online services such as web design or programming, or writing services and some being marketing focused affiliate sites. There are numerous ways of making money online. However the misconception of making money online is that it is easy or it's some urban myth. I'm here to tell you it's neither of these.

Making money online is very much possible! I see it every day. However, it's not easy by any means. If you have the time, effort, passion and drive you can make it happen. You can make it happen...how do I know this because I'm doing it now!



The one way I've struggled is from Google ads. Most people including me would say it is a joke. Getting pennies per click how could anyone make a real money let along an actual income this way. I've come across websites to claim making 6 figures off their site because of Google ads placement on their sites. Sounds all too good to be true and it is, if you fall under the people that believe it's as simple as placing a few ads on any given site and bam you're rolling in money.
I have dozens of sites. I'm here to tell you not a single one works that way without some true effort and a LOT of WORK and a lot of know how. Guess what I have the secret to tell you there is a company to show you how. No it's not all fluff and air and it doesn't promise you millions over night but it does tell you exactly how to make money online and as long as you are willing to put in the hours and yes days, weeks and months of work, it is a no FAIL system. You don't believe me I know but unlike any of the other places you go that tell you how EASY whatever they are selling is to make money this is not a place you will hear it. I'm telling you after the dozens of sites I've created for myself and clients this is the only one that I know of to date that really works. Not because it has all the bells and whistles either which is something from web developer point of view is hard to accept but because it lays out exactly how to do it page by page and video by video along with the most powerful tools to make it all possible. Even with the mountain of knowledge you will need to gain there is a huge support system on the forums, a play by play video and hundreds of pages of informational if not thousands to get you through everything you need to know.

The key to online success is traffic....and not just any random traffic but direct targeted traffic. Let's face it what would it matter if you had a site selling bedding and you had hundreds even thousands of people coming to your site looking for kitchen goods.

I'll go into some detail about this site and why this site is so different from any of the dozens of sites that I've created before this one. These sites being blogs, directory sites, Classified, affiliate and web designer sites. I am here to tell you they were all flops of mine because I did not follow the golden rules of the SEO and Google Laws.


I do have good intent in changing this but all takes a lot of work and knowledge, multiplied by the number of sites I have created which I currently do not have time for. I'm putting my foot down and placing what I know into this site and to test it out to see how it all works. Again, none of this will happen over night. To be honest I cancelled my subscription after a years time and had forgotten about my SBI membership all together. It wasn't until a year later and after I cancelled my subscription that I saw actual RESULTS! I looked up my Google Adsense account after note viewing it for months and after I had cancelled to find out I had PAID CLICKS from only 4 yes 4 pages from this very site that you are viewing right now. To me this is remarkable because with the wide vast of variety of sites that I've created I've never had organic/free targeted traffic come to any of these sites until now. You want to know how I know because you are HERE! This program truly works and you are proof!

The basis of this article of online business ideas isn't ramble about the magic of a special program that makes you money a breeze but simple that it is possible and that you reading this is the reality of it. I'm not here to tell you that this program does it all for you because it doesn't. It maybe the best honest secret out there and a fact that you will make money but it will not happen if you do not take the action and dedication it takes to make it possible. I'm simply here to tell you that if you have the drive and motivation and have the mindset that you'd like to have a successful online business that you can make it happen but you've got to do the leg work to make it possible and the powerful KNOW HOW of HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. Up until this year I never knew this to be true! I'm telling you SBI is the changing factor on how I view the "right" way of building a website. Click here for how to get started.

Then there is the aspect of the existing business that is wanting to branch out your to the world wide web. If you didn't know this already, it's almost become taboo if you don't have an online website. No matter what your business is, you must have an online business presence. Why does this matter because if you don't your competitors that do will take over any chance you could have with people seeking you out, also you can easily lose a potential client for the mire fact that you don't have a professional website. It makes you appear armature and show that you lack professionalism. You will even cause people to lose a sense of trust in what you provide and often make a person wonder if you are as reputable as you claim to be.


Bottom line new or old you need online presence. You don't necessarily need a huge flashy site. It could be as simple as a page or two as long as it presents clearly what your business is about and how to contact you. It's essential and a must. You also want to make sure your site is as professional as your product and services are you don't want to lose potential customers because your online business presence looks like you pieced it together on a weekend. It does matter!





MOST IMPORTANTLY you want to make sure people can FIND you online by searching you out by keywords they type into any major search engines. You don't need to spend thousands of dollars for the cost of what you would spend on a domain and hosting for a year you will receive a domain name, hosting and the most important knowledge on how to direct FREE targeted people looking for your specific products or service and how to be found online and make MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment